Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 2.6.2 on Manjaro (Gnome) became unresponsive

Banshee 2.6.2 is not working properly under any Gnome 3 distro I have
installed: Sabayon (Gentoo) and Antergos (Arch). Actually, I can play music
without problem, but I cannot add folders to the library, since it
immediately freezes. From time to time. after "freezing", a pop-up window
invites you to "force quit" or continue "waiting". I am going to start a new
thread regarding this matter, but I thought it could be related with what
you mentioned.