[Banshee-List] Alarm Clock Sleep Timer not working?

Hey all,

I'm not having much luck with the Alarm Clock extension sleep timer. The
Alarm is working but the Sleep Timer isn't.

Can anyone describe exactly how they get it to work? Do you set the time
you want it to start fading e.g. 2:12 am or are you setting the amount
of time till it fades in minutes e.g 0 hours 45 minutes?

I'm on version 2.6.2, which is in the Ubuntu GNOME 15.10 repo. It'd be
amazing to solve this as it's been a frustration of mine for years.

Many thanks
Leo