[Banshee-List] Banshee freeze on Launch

Apologies if the answer is somewhere, but I can't find it. None of the forums
I've searched have been helpful.

Upon launch Banshee freezes:
<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4652103/BansheeCrash.png>

Running Ubuntu 12.04 LTS on a Toshiba Satellite laptop
Banshee version banshee 2.6.2-2ubuntu1~hyper1+precise
-> Now, this previously was 2.3, I think (2.4?), but installed this version
to see if it would fix the problem

The freeze/crash started happening after I had done some compression
mastering on some classical mp3s or flac files with Audacity. As far as I
can tell it started happening after I imported these new files and removed
the original files from Banshee's library.

I don't currently have my original install disc to do a fresh install either
(at computer shop with my PC)

If anyone can help, give me a step by step guide to find solutions, it would
be much appreciated.

- Warwick