Re: [Banshee-List] iPod touch 2g not working well with Banshee

Samuel Gyger wrote
Hello,
I think this FAQ entry means, it should only managed by banshee and not
by banshee and by Itunes. (Use only one software to manage the ipod).

If it works now, still nice.

Hello Samuel,
No matter how I found that solution, it's a bit odd anyway. This peculiar
behaviour of Banshee is not rational at all !
If I tell it to manage all kinds of devices, it doesn't do Apple. If I tell
it to manage only Apple, it does.
What happened to the old "Who can do more can do less" ?
Don't you think that, if a developer spent some time trying to understand
the reason why Banshee behaves that way, maybe he could find a bug hidden
somewhere ?