[Banshee-List] iPod touch 2g not working well with Banshee

Hi,
I'm trying to connect my iPod touch 2g MP3 player to Banshee. When my iPod
is connected to PC and I run Banshee, the iPod shows OK but the contents are
not displayed. When I try to sync, I end up with the error message "The MP3
format is not managed by the device and no converter was found to convert
it" (translation from french). My iPod works cell though, with iTunes under
MacOS.
I'm running a distribution of Linux called Crunchbang, Banshee release
2.4.1.
What am I doing wrong ?
Sincerely yours