Re: [Banshee-List] Artists like "AC/DC" get split to "AC; DC"

Hi,
I had the exact same problem as "Moonbase", my AC/DC songs were split into "AC; DC". Thanks to you Edu, I change ID3 v 2.3 to v2.4 onto these songs and Banshee got everything fine; it now displays "AC/DC" correctly!

It was displaying fine when these songs were in Vorbis format (Vorbis comment). This problem appeared when I transcoded them into MP3 v0.

Christian