Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee not recognizing my Android Galaxy Nexus phone

On 01/04/14 01:26, hallansing wrote:
compiled and installed 2.6.2 banshee with mtp 1.1.2 support
connected as MTP usb, device mounted to /media/Android by mtpfs
still the same problem, not recognizing Samsung Galaxy Nexus

any more suggestions ?

How did you compile banshee? did you make sure that the GIO backend was
enabled at config time? (I think you can pass --enable-gio and
--enable-gio-hardware to ./autogen.sh to make sure)