[Banshee-List] Batch playlist m3u export, or m3u sync?

I sync my music folder across a few devices, some of which do not have
Banshee installed.  I find it helpful to export my playlists as m3u to have
access to them on Banshee-less devices.  However, the process is manual, one
by one.  Is there a way to batch export all my playlists as m3u? Or better
yet, some sort of m3u sync that will make the changes automagically?

Regards,

Charles