[Banshee-List] Imported Files Not Copied[Was: Banshee 2.6.2 released!]

On Thu, 2014-03-13 at 07:12 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
I upgraded via "zypper install banshee-2.6.2-59.1.x86_64"
It installed, seems to be running, fine.  No crashes... yet.

But I still have an issue where preferences seem ineffective.  For
example I have the check boxes checked to copy media files to the
Banshee folder upon import.... but if I import files the properties of
the files still shows the path to the origin file as though it was never
copied.  And sure enough - if I rename the origin file it breaks
playback in Banshee.

Is this a D-Bus related issue [although the boxes APPEAR checked]? Or a
known bug?

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383