Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Touch not detected

To get more output, try running Banshee from the command-line as
"banshee --debug".

Before that, I'd check the extensions. Go to Edit > Preferences, click
the "Extensions" tab, then look for the "Apple Devices Support". If it
isn't there then you need to install it (some distros may package it
separately). If it is there then make sure it is ticked. If it is ticket
then run the debug mode, let Banshee start up and then connect your iPod
to see what messages it prints.