[Banshee-List] iPod Touch not detected

Hi Community,

i use Manjaro (based on Arch Linux) on my Netbook.
Yesterday I installed Banshee 2.6.2-3 via the package manager to manage my
iPod Touch (2nd Generation).
All relevant packages to communicate with the system are installed.
I can mount the device with gvfs-afc or iFuse and share files without any
problems.
Also the sync with gtkpod works perfectly but in Banshee no device is shown
(plugin is enabled).

What can i do to analyze the Problem? Are there any log files or something
like this?

Thanks in advance

masterkenny