Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee doesn't even start on mac (10.9.3)

Hi, I'm eager to start using Banshee on my imac on which I'm running OSX
10.9.3. The problem is Banshee doesn't even start. The Banshee icon comes
up, then disappears after a second. No matter how often I try to restart
Banshee it never even starts.

Hi, I've previously rolled the OS X releases for OS X up to 10.7.
Unfortunately, Apple decided that my Macbook from 2008 isn't worthy
for OS X higher than 10.7, so I have no machine to test and compile
for newer versions. From feedback I can tell that it should also run
on 10.8.x. No idea for higher OS X versions, though.

Greetz,
Timo