[Banshee-List] Problem with counter of times played

Hello!

First of all, I was searching in forum about my problem, but I didn't found
anything. May be I used too common words like "played times"... I'm sorry if
this question was answered in the past.

Two years ago I had used Banshee a few times, but I usually played music
with foobar2000+wine. Now, since a few days ago, Banshee is my main player.
I was pleasently surprised when I see my ratings in Banshee... That made me
happy!

Now, my problem is that some times player counter song show huge numbers
like 4.000.000, what is impossible (see screenhot attached). Obviously this
broke my smart playlist :P

My question is... How I can reset those counters?

<http://banshee-media-player.2283330.n4.nabble.com/file/n4651649/banshee.png>