[Banshee-List] Podcast management workaround from long-time user

The Banshee version 1 series had a complete podcast management functionality,
that allowed filtering the list of podcast by new/not downloaded,
archived/not downloaded, archived/downloaded. This is the really necessary
management facility, for the real world. What I do is have the folllowing
smart playlist under podcasts:
Archived (Played)
(which has these rules)
match all:
is not 0 (number zero/zed)

Downloaded Archived (Played)
(which has these rules)
match all:
file location, contains, "/home" (where /home is some portion of the user
podcast filesystem path name, where my files are actually stored)
playcount, is not, 0

Then when viewing these two playlists, I make sure the center-panel area is
set to all rather than new, just to bypass that functionality.

I wish that banshee devs would takea a look at the ancient banshee 1 and see
how podcasts where managed on the ui level. or at least bake in the
functions I just laid out in custome smart playlists.

the other huge problem is right click not actually showing the delete and or
mark archive/new properly. I get the feeling whomever programmed the logic
in the first release of banshee 2, when they tossed out that old code, they
never came back and tried to use this in an actual real-world scenerio.