Re: [Banshee-List] Can't scan music library

I just realised I ran it then whilst the music folder was set to Music2, I put everything back to the state it was in when the loop was happening and I get this:

http://pastebin.com/YZqfNX5Q

And when Banshee opened I radn 'Rescan music library' so hopefully the debugger will reveal the problem..