[Banshee-List] Embed Cover Art

First, let me say that I love Banshee Media Player. It is the best media
player I have ever used. However, there is one feature that I would very
much like to see included in future releases.

Currently, when I try to manually add cover art to flac files, the art shows
up when playing those files in Banshee, but not in other media players or on
other devices when I transfer the music files. Apparently Banshee only links
to the location of the cover art images on my computer, but does not embed
them in the music files. I believe flac does have a container, so I hope in
the future Banshee will let me manually embed the cover art in the flac file
itself.

Again, I appreciate all of your work on this project very much.