[Banshee-List] Possible bug: playback of very long flac files

Hi,

I have encountered a problem whereby banshee appears to struggle to play back flac files longer than around 87 minutes.

When I attempt to play back one of these files, banshee hits around the 87th minute (ie 1:27:00), the display changes to 1:28:48 and it sticks. The same files playback normally in VLC. I have created the flac files in Audacity, so that might also possibly be a factor.

I'm running Linux Mint, based on the Ubuntu 12.10 release, with Banshee 2.6.0. Apologies if this is already known and fixed in a later version. Otherwise I would appreciate if someone else could see if they can reproduce this.

Paul