Re: [Banshee-List] Cover art

Yes, the numbers are resolution caching for different locations (Now
Playing in the top bar, large on the "Now Playing" screen, album
browser, etc). IIRC then not all sizes are cached - if your media player
wants 57px images then it won't be cached, for example. I've patched my
Banshee to cache the right size for my Creative Zen.

Even when I've had Banshee find album art for me (which is normally not
great, because its sources often give low-res images, where as I use AT
LEAST 600x600px) then I've been able to replace it and have never had
the option disabled.

What happens when you quite Banshee and then run it with "--debug"? The
errors just look like MusicBrainz is giving bad data or has changed its
format or something.