Re: [Banshee-List] Reverse mouse wheel next/previos track selection in notification area

On 04/05/13 18:09, txp wrote:
Nice, works perfectly - thanks a lot!
As you said, I had just to switch "ServiceManager.PlaybackController.Next
();" with "                       ServiceManager.PlaybackController.Previous
();" in the "OnMouseScroll" method (line 311 and 325).

That's one of the reasons I love open source software - there is no need to
make any compromises.

I think it's a change that makes sense to include, so if you add the patch to a bugzilla ticket, we will include it for the next releases.