[Banshee-List] Reverse mouse wheel next/previos track selection in notification area

Hello everybody,

I'm new to banshee and I like it very much so far - except for on little
thing:
I'm using banshee on Manjaro Linux with Xfce as desktop environment - when
banshee is minimized there is this nice little icon in the notification
area.
When you mouse over this icon you can skip to the next or previous track by
turning the mouse wheel up or down respectively.
This somehow feels wrong to me ;-) I would love to have it the other way
around - so that scrolling down brings the next track and scrolling up
brings the previous one.
I check the preferences and looked at some config files but couldn't find
the right place.
Anyone got an idea if and where I could change this behaviour.

Btw: I know this is really a small problem - but these are sometimes the
ones that can annoy the most ;-)

Thanks,
txp