Re: [Banshee-List] Displaying CD booklets

On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 12:44 AM, Nick Dokos <nick dokosmarshall org> wrote:
I like to scan the CD booklet and store it (as a PDF file) together with
the music.  Is there some plugin (or some other way) to have Banshee
display the booklet (either automatically or on command)?

There was some work done to support PDF booklets, as part of the
Amazon Store extension:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/banshee/commit/?id=37a2e1e680

I think the idea was to, when you buy an album that has extras like a
booklet, download those files and add them to the database. I'm not
sure there's anything done to display them.

--
Bertrand