Re: [Banshee-List] Assistance, please (upgrade to 2.6)

http://banshee.fm/download/development/

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 6:57 AM, Dick Parker <merryoakparker yahoo com> wrote:
Any help and advice would be appreciated. I am switching from Windows XP SP3 to Linux Mint Debian Edition. The latest Banshee in their repository is Banshee 2.4.1. As a noobie to both Linux and especially  to Banshee, I would appreciate some step by step help in upgrading to 2.6; downloading and installing it. Remember, I'm really a noobie and please keep it really simple for me. ie: assume I know nothing. Use the KISS principle (Keep It Simple for Stupid!!)

Thanks,
tlcmd (aka Dick)

Show me something more beautiful than a beautiful girl, and then I'll go paint it." Alberto Vargas