[Banshee-List] Banshee removes and adds every song again when syncing

I have a 32gb sandisk microsd that I use with 13.04 ubuntu and the latest
version of Banshee. Since my s3 wouldn't sync at all so I simply removed the
sd card and put it in my computer. It all syncs fine until the second time I
try and sync. Every time I plug the card in banshee shows the entire space
taken up as "other" and clicking sync removes every song and adds every song
again. This is a bit of a pain as I have 4000 songs and it can take up some
time.