[Banshee-List] Importing files to iPod

I've been trying to import some music to my iPod nano touch (model A1446);
the import will appear to be successful until I disconnect my iPod, at which
point none of the files that the software claimed were being imported to the
iPod were actually imported. Any advice on how to successfully import files
would be appreciated. I've also tried this with Clementine and gtkpod and
encountered the same problem.

Thanks.