Re: [Banshee-List] I want to configure some features of banshee.

1) Banshee uses your GTK theme on Linux. If you're using KDE or another
desktop then you need to install and use the GTK theme chooser and find
a theme you like. You should be able to do the same on Windows, but I
don't know how it works.

2) That'll need an extension. On Linux I use Conky with wlourf's Audio
Spectrum plugin to show spectrum bars of all my audio output (which is
normally just Banshee) painted on my desktop. There was once work on a
visualisation plugin for Banshee [1] but I never saw it get integrated.

3) Which details? Now Playing shows the key bits. An extension could
show more. Either that or you can click in the list that is playing and
right-click the playing file (press Ctrl+J to jump to it if it isn't
visible already) and click on "Properties". It isn't as instantly
visible, but most people don't need to know more than track, album,
artist, cover art, rating and play length, all of which are visible from
Now Playing.

4) I can't comment on that. I don't have the problem, and the last I saw
then it was being worked on.

[1] http://rschulte.com/blog/2011/visualizations-banshee-using-openvp