[Banshee-List] MP4 videos - not supported?

Hi

I have recently tried banshee for playing videos and have found that I
cannot import MP4 videos (.mp4 extension, H264 M-PEG4 video encoding, M-PEG3
audio). The file is greyed out when an attempt is made to import it. I do
not have this problem with other video formats such as XVID.

Does banshee not support MP4 video, and if not when will this be added?

Thanks