Re: [Banshee-List] (no subject)

On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 01:17:44AM +0100, Martin Birtwistle wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to install Banshee 2.6.1 onto my computer.

I've been at this all day and cannot find "system" as per the terminal instructions. See attached screen
shot.

Those instructions come from the description of the PPA, which
add-apt-repository shows you in the terminal before adding the PPA to your
system's repositories list. It's safe to ignore that and just press enter at
that stage.

After that, just run "sudo apt-get update" and "sudo apt-get upgrade" and you
should have an up to date Banshee. To confirm what version of Banshee you have,
you can run "apt-cache policy banshee".

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin