[Banshee-List] Having trouble transfering music to my telephone. Banshee 2.6

To transfer it says choose device,then it says from the dropdown menu of each
of the media chosen(I choose music) it is suppose to say manage manually or
sync library but it doesn't, all it says is recent favourites, recently
added and recently played. Am I missing something , any advice will be
appreciated.