Re: [Banshee-List] Can't add attachments to bug report 721185

On Sun, Dec 29, 2013 at 5:37 AM, John Jason Jordan <johnxj comcast net> wrote:
The web site says the files are too large, but I don't have any small
files that exhibit the problem. I probably shouldn't put them on a site
that is public, as they are copyrighted works.

Since the problem is almost certainly in the ID3v2 tags, it should suffice to
attach just the first few bytes (2k should be enough), e.g.

dd if=your.mp3 of=first2k.bin bs=1k count=2

Cheers, Roderich