Re: [Banshee-List] Can't add attachments to bug report 721185

Bugzilla only allows files below a certain size determined by the GNOME infrastructure team. To reduce
storage requirements for the servers over time (and likely to prevent performance issues). This is out of our
control.

For files exceeding that limit you can e.g. put the file on a service like Dropbox and add a link in the bug
report.

For files such as files sensitive for copyright reasons, you can arrange to send the file directly to a
developer. If your issue can wait till after the 13th I do that for you (I am on vacation presently and have
only 3kb/s on my phone and no access to a computer). I only have interest in the bug and will dispose of the
file after the problem has been identified.

Kind regards,
David Nielsen

Sendt fra min iPhone