Re: [Banshee-List] Release management: upcoming 2.9.0

Hey

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:55 PM, "Andrés G. Aragoneses"
<knocte gmail com> wrote:
Hello Banshee devs/enthusiasts!

Since our last communication[1], we have been doing some progress on our
goals. We have been shaping up the gtk3 branch of banshee, and we're proud
to say that it is pretty much ready for a release (there are still some few
glitches to fix, but they are not major, and we still have many development
releases ahead to fix them at the proper pace).

So then this is a heads up to let you know that, in the following days, we
will be merging the gtk3 branches of hyena and banshee into master. After
that, our rough schedule (without fixed dates for now) would look like this:

- Release of a 2nd Gtk# 3.0 preview (2.99.1).
- Release of the first Gtk#3-compatible GudevSharp release (probably named
3.0, or 2.99.1 to match its "father").

I've just released gudev-sharp 3.0 :
https://github.com/mono/gudev-sharp/releases/tag/3.0.0

As it's really small and it had only one release since it was created,
I don't think there was any reason to do a 2.99.
And if I broke something I'll do a 3.0.1.

Next on my list now is releasing Gtk# 2.99.1, but not today !

Cheers,

--
Bertrand