Re: [Banshee-List] What is Banshee actually able to do? Not sure if I've got a problem or just need to install more package

Installed totem and had to reboot according to the package updater, so I did.

The first play worked fine - totem played it nicely. Then I tried another
mov file and it played the audio for about 30 secs, then it went mute and
started playing the video. So I went back to the first mov file (the one
above) and the same thing happened - it didn't want to play it.

There's nothing on the console from totem except repeated: