Re: [Banshee-List] compiling error

On 10/09/12 21:06, cheluna wrote:
Hello!!

I'm trying to compile the last banshee version (2.4) for Ubuntu Lucid
(10.04) and after installing all the mandatory packages, I got this error:

./Mono.Cecil/Mono.Cecil/TypeSystem.cs(50,47): error CS0411: The type
arguments for method `Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Read<TItem,TRet>(TItem,
System.Func<TItem,Mono.Cecil.MetadataReader,TRet>)' cannot be inferred from
the usage. Try specifying the type arguments explicitly

Any ideas how (and where) can I change those arguments??

Thank you!!!

Hi Cheluna.

AFAIR, the version of Mono bundled in that version of Ubuntu is too old to be able to compile banshee. Can you confirm this, by running "mono --version" on the terminal and telling us the output?

Thanks