[Banshee-List] Configuring a Podcast Directory on Device

Hi,

I'm trying to use Banshee to manage podcasts on my Sansa Clip. The only caveat is that the device expects the podcasts in /podcasts and banshee places them in /music/podcasts.

Does anybody knows how to configure where banshee places podcasts on devices?

I've searched quite a bit and couldn't find an answer. I saw that the same question was posted to this list about 3 years ago [1], and thought maybe the situation changed a bit.

Thanks,

Guy

[1]: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2009-June/msg00156.html