Re: [Banshee-List] [Feature request] Unique filter in search

Have you submitted a Feature Request on
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=banshee

I did a quick search and couldn't find it.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM, wieczorek1990 <wi3czorek gmail com> wrote:
Please add an option to search only for unique tracks. E.g. I have the same
files in different directories but, I'm not going to remove one or another;
both show in search result. I would like to add something like unique=true
to search query, so that only the first found track shows up.
Greetings