[Banshee-List] Writing metadata to music files

Hey, so I use Banshee 2.4.1 with Ubuntu 12.10 {quantal quetzal} and have a
partition of my hard drive which runs Windows {and has iTunes}.  I have been
trying to copy my music library to the Windows half of my computer and
import it into iTunes, but every time I do this, the music tags are horribly
messed up {for example, 50 songs will be listed as the same song by the same
artist and usually only about 5 of them will actually be by that artist}.  I
have changed my preferences to sync the metadata and opened "edit track
information" with my entire library selected and held down alt-f for a
while, then repeated the file copy and re-imported into iTunes but this did
not solve the problem.  I have found endless online documentation on how to
switch music libraries from iTunes to banshee, but not the other way around.
While I understand that there's probably not a large number of reasons to
want to pull this switch in reverse, I have an iPod touch 4G with iOS 6 on
it which will not sync with Banshee without jailbreaking and I feel like it
hasn't been long enough since the release of iOS 6 to trust any program
claiming to be able to jailbreak my iPod.  Basically, I'm wondering if
anyone knows a way to a. write metadata to my music files using the
information Banshee is using, b. sync the two libraries via DAAP or
something along those lines, or c. somehow magically get past the iTunes
database locks without jailbreaking.

Thanks!