Re: [Banshee-List] m4a tags Linuxmint 13 64bits

Are you using the latest taglib-sharp which as a ton of fixes for mpeg4 (.m4a) tags? You should be using 2.1.0.0. If you are can you provide a test file that causes the issue and I will try to get Alan McGovern to fix it at our upcoming hackfest during Monkeyspace?

--
David Nielsen
Sent with Sparrow