Re: [Banshee-List] Merging album folders

Thx! I had no idea where to start.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Kevin Anthony <kevin s anthony gmail com> wrote:

In the tools menu there is a function Metadata Fixer

That should solve your problem

--Kevin

On Oct 8, 2012 4:06 PM, "jack craig" <jack craig aptos gmail com> wrote:
I am new to Banshee and have a usage query.

I imported 60+ albums, all fine.

However, i get folders with dave alvin & Dave Alvin
splitting various album contents.

I have a number of these cases. I am unable to find doc on how to mange
my contents to merge under , say, Dave Alvin all the dave alvin contents?

TIA, jackc...