Re: [Banshee-List] Configuring a Podcast Directory on Device

Looking at the code (since I've been tweaking and fixing MTP support for my Creative Zen X-Fi recently) it looks like Banshee gets a set of "default folders" from the MTP device itself. If the Sansa Clip is being detected as an MTP device and is reporting its data properly then it looks like Banshee should put the podcasts wherever it is told to put them.

I've not got my MP3 player to hand, so I can't test this first, but if you install mtp-tools and run "mtp-folders" and "mtp-detect" then what does it say?