Re: [Banshee-List] Delete all ratings

garethbjenkins wrote
> Is there a way to mass delete the ratings (but leave the rest of the data
> intact)? I have quite a large collection so going line-by-line is a bit of
> a bind.

Just mass-select the files - I know it works because I just did it :)

What you might need to do is pick a non-zero value first (it didn't seem to
apply until I did that first), but if you mass-select rows, right-click,
hover just to the left of the stars (so that none are highlighted and you're
between "Rating:" and the stars) and then click and it should clear all of
the ratings...after an extended pause as it loops its way through the
database, executing all the queries it needs to!

Much friendlier that way than doing it at the GUI!