Re: [Banshee-List] Building Banshee -- ssh key setup for OS X?

I forgot, those changes are only in the banshee-2.6-stable branch of
bockbuild, make sure to use that branch. I've just merge this and some
other fixes into the unstable master branch, if you are on that, git
pull them and see if that works.

Greetz
Timo