Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to upgrade to 2.4

Okay, I figured out what the problem was. My installation of 2.2.1 was one that I compiled from source. On my subsequent tries to install 2.4, I must've installed over top of the existing installation because I could not uninstall it by conventional means. I ended up redownloading the source tarball for 2.2.1, configuring it and making it again. I could then run make uninstall, which wiped the installation. I then installed 2.4 using the "sudo apt-get install banshee=2.4.0-1ubuntu1~hyper1+oneiric" command you provided.

It still crashes when I log in to eMusic, though!  ;-)

Cheers,
Kevin