Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to upgrade to 2.4

On 25/03/2012 00:02, Kevin Palm wrote:
> This may not be a problem for this list, but I thought I'd ask.  I'm currently
> running LM 12 with Banshee 2.2.  I'm trying to upgrade to 2.4 by adding
> ppa:banshee-team/ppa to my Software Sources in Software Manager, but then it
> does not show up in the list.  The only version I can seem to download is 2.2,
> either using apt or Software Manager.  Any ideas?

Try running 'sudo apt-get update' and then trying again. If I'm not mistaken, LM
12 should be based on Ubuntu Oneiric, which has 2.4 packaged up in the PPA
already. If it still doesn't work, please include the output of "apt-cache
policy banshee"

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin