Re: [Banshee-List] Unable to upgrade to 2.4

2012/3/24 Kevin Palm <piperkev oh rr com>:
> This may not be a problem for this list, but I thought I'd ask.  I'm
> currently running LM 12 with Banshee 2.2.  I'm trying to upgrade to 2.4 by
> adding ppa:banshee-team/ppa to my Software Sources in Software Manager, but
> then it does not show up in the list.  The only version I can seem to
> download is 2.2, either using apt or Software Manager.  Any ideas?

You could download the files directly from the PPA page and install
them manually. The PPA supports Ubuntu, I am not sure it will (or
should be expected to) work on Linux Mint, it being a completely
separate derived platform and set of software repositories.

You can also monitor this directory for a cross distro binary of 2.4.x.
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/binaries/linux/banshee/

Regards,
David