[Banshee-List] Ubuntu One + NAS = duplicates

I am seeing duplicate tracks in the UI where for one Properties/Full
Path points to $HOME/.ubuntuone and the other points at my NAS, which is
my Music source folder. I select the .ubuntuone versions and Remove From
Library.

select uri from coretracks where uri like '%lordbah%';

confirms those tracks gone. Quit banshee and restart it. After a brief
pause, all those duplicates come back. Is it unconditionally importing
everything it finds in .ubuntuone/Purchased from Ubuntu One?

If I delete the files from the .ubuntuone folder, they just come back
again. The wonders of the cloud.

I like having the Ubuntu One extension enabled so I can browse and
purchase music. But once a track gets downloaded, I want to move it to
my NAS so it's available to all devices in my house. How can I do this
without causing duplicates?

Maybe banshee could use a system where sources have priorities and when
the same track exists in multiple sources one overshadows the others?

Banshee 2.3.6 on Ubuntu 11.10.