[Banshee-List] help request: shortcut shift + right

hello
i searched a lot of forums, but didnt find help.
i want the short cut command shift + right (Fast-forward song by 10
seconds) for banshee. should be possible, see:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/banshee-list/2006-September/msg00008.html
and
http://www.keyxl.com/aaa82f2/308/Ban...-shortcuts.htm
its not working.
i did my own little shortcut command in system, like here:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.p...rtcuts+banshee
but i fail with point 8:
8. Set the command to "gmusicbrowser -cmd PlayPause" (copy and paste
it) and click Apply. For a different command, check the documentation
as they recommended.
9. Click the line for your new custom shortcut ON THE RIGHT SIDE WHERE
IT CURRENTLY SAYS "DISABLED".

how do i "set the command to" banshee?
a friend, very skilled in linux, told me to ask you :)
please notice, that i m a beginner, having ubuntu 11.10 and gnome 3,
ready to type all you tell me, if its told step by step ;)
thanks a lot for your help!
martina