Re: [Banshee-List] Building Banshee on Mac OS X (Lion)

Update:

After installing Command Line Tool, I retried ./darwin.py -bv,
and I got the same complaint. Not sure if it's because I need to relogin in
make some env vars to take effect. Will try again and report.

But a problem in the python script is spotted:
Xcode4.3 moved /Developer folder inside the /Applicatoin/Xcode.app folder
and so the MacOSX SDK folder path changed. The darwin.py code needs to adapt
to this fact,
right now it's hardcoded to use the 10.5 SDK under /Developer.