Re: [Banshee-List] banshee 2.4.1 + BCE alpha .app-Bundle

Am 05.06.2012, 19:29 Uhr, schrieb Pelle Stenild Coltau <pcoltau gmail com>:

I installed your version and got Banshee to run. However, something is
definitely wrong - at least on my mac. All the text is just boxes and
all of the icons does not seem to have loaded correctly.

This usually happens when you don't drag Banshee.app to /Applications but run it from elsewhere - I can reproduce that. But when you install it to /Applications/Banshee.app, the fonts should render ok. The icon-flickering is a known bug.

Greetz
Timo