Re: [Banshee-List] banshee 2.4.1 + BCE alpha .app-Bundle

Nice work!

I tried earlier today to build banshee 2.4.1 using macports.com to
resolve all the missing dependencies, but hit a wall at something
called "dbus-sharp-glib-1.0" that I could not find - so cheers that
you managed to get it built.

I installed your version and got Banshee to run. However, something is
definitely wrong - at least on my mac. All the text is just boxes and
all of the icons does not seem to have loaded correctly.

But keep up the good work!

Regards,
Pelle Stenild Coltau.