[Banshee-List] Banshee.Renamer: A file-renaming extension

Hi all,

I would like to share with you an extension that renames song files. I
call it Banshee.Renamer.

Originally it was a simple personal tool that gets meta-data from
Banshee and renames files with a fixed template. Later I thought other
people might find it useful too, so I provided a UI for it and put it on
github.

Its repository is at https://github.com/urbas/Banshee.Renamer. Feel free
to fork it.

Some screenshots:
-   https://github.com/downloads/urbas/Banshee.Renamer/Renamer%20Menu.png
-   https://github.com/downloads/urbas/Banshee.Renamer/Renamer%20Dialog.png
-
https://github.com/downloads/urbas/Banshee.Renamer/Renaming%20Progress%20Dialog.png

Caveat: It's in development and it may destroy data. (Make
backups beforehand!) Also, it needs platform 4.0 and runs only with
manually built Banshee (on Ubuntu 12.04).

Best,
---
Matej